Friday, 15 January 2016
Disc Harrow, Farm Tractor, Tractor, Machinery
· Machine is mounted and from tractor’s hydraulic lifting unit and universal three point linkage system, making transportation to the field easy.
· Furrow width can be easily adjusted according to the demanded range owing to its adjustable moldboard.
· The primary function is to open furrows between rows and thus ridging furrow-planted seeds such as; corn, sunflower, etc.
· Disc harrows are used for chopping of stems and mixing with soil after harvesting after using ploughs, chisel and cultivator on the field,
· Disc harrow also used for breaking of clods and crumbling of soil.
· Disc harrow efficiently used on all kinds of soils for making of seed beds, seedling beds, chopping of weeds, mixing of organic and inorganic fertilizers with soil and making aeration easy.